The Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 4 release date is on October 30, 2022.
On October 27, 2022, the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Tite Kubo’s Bleach manga titled Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War released 5 screenshots teasing the events that will occur in Bleach Episode 370.
A special preview trailer, narrated by Toushirou Hitsugaya and voiced by Romy Park has also been released and can be watched on Aniplex’s official YouTube channel here:
If you look closely you can see Toushirou’s sword change color as if he’s about to go into bankai. However, with Sternritter’s ability to seal away bankai…what will happen?
What is the plot of Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 4?
The battle between Soul Society and the Wandenreich (Quincy Empire) has begun. The fate of the Living World hangs in the balance. Several huge pillars of reishi (blue fiery energy) rise up all around Seireitei (Quiet Spirit Court), which is located in the heart of Soul Society, and mark the arrival of Sternritter (Elite Quincy Squad) led by the golden-haired Jugram Haschwalth.
Jugram is Sternritter’s “Grandmaster” and goes by the codename “The Balance”. He is Emperor Yhwach’s advisor and while Yhwach was trapped in a deep sleep he was the Wandenreich’s substitute leader.
The thirteen court guard squads suffer heavy losses at the hands of the enemy force Sternritter (Elite Quincy Squad) who have invaded the court. But Byakuya Kuchiki and Toushirou Hitsugaya do their best to keep the enemy at bay.
Some of the Sternritter members this episode will focus on are Bambietta Basterbine and As Nodt.
A group of Soul Reapers joins the front line, but the situation remains at a standstill. The Captains realize they must find a way to break out of the energy circle if they are to survive. But the greatest threat yet might be the ability the Quincy have to seal away their bankai.
What is the plot of Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War?
Things were peaceful in Ichigo’s hometown of Karakura until a group of new, mysterious Soul Reapers and a new enemy appeared. Ichigo is ready to grab his Zanpakto and jump in to protect his friends and allies from this new threat. Meanwhile, strange things are occurring in Soul Society from the mysterious disappearances of the residents in the Rukon district to the surge in the number of Hollows being destroyed in the World of the Living. When Soul Society comes under attack by a group calling themselves Wandenreich, it’s up to Ichigo to turn the tide of the bloody battle that ensues.
But who is this new enemy lurking in the shadows? Yhwach, the founder of all Quincies, decides to declare war against the Soul Society and gives them the following message, “Five days from now, the Soul Society will be annihilated by the Wandenreich.”
The dark history and truth that Soul Society has been trying to keep secret finally come to light and they must atone for their past.
Who are the members of the production team?
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War production team members include:
- Director – Tomohisa Taguchi (Twin Star Exorcists, Kino’s Journey – The Beautiful World, Akudama Drive)
- Script overseers – Masaki Hiramatsu and Tomohisa Taguchi
- Character designer – Masashi Kudo
- Music composer – Shiro Sagisu
- Chief Animation Directors – Michio Hasegawa, Sei Komatsubara, Kumiko Takayanagi
- Action Effects Animation Directors – Satoshi Sakai, Yoshihiro Kanno, Yong Hoon Chong
- Art Director – Yoshio Tanioka
- Art Design – Toshiki Amada
- Color Design – Saori Goda
- Editing – Akinori Mishima
- Director of Photography – Kazuhiro Yamada
- CG Directors – Toshihiro Sasaki, Kazushi Goto
- Sound Director – Yukio Nagasaki
- Sound Production – Zack Promotion
Who are the cast members?
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War cast members include:
- Masakazu Morita – Ichigo Kurosaki
- Fumiko Orikasa – Rukia Kuchiki
- Noriaki Sugiyama – Uryu Ishida
- Yuki Matsuoka – Orihime Inoue
- Hiroki Yasumoto – Yasutora Sado
- Kentaro Ito – Renji Abarai
- Shinichiro Miki – Kisuke Urahara
- Satsuki Yukino – Yoruichi Shihoin
- Binbin Takaoka – Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
- Houko Kuwashima – Sui-Feng
- Shouto Kashii – Rojuro Otoribashi
- Aya Hisakawa – Retsu Unohana
- Masaya Onosaka – Shinji Hirako
- Ryotaro Okiayu – Byakuya Kuchiki
- Tetsu Inada – Sajin Komamura
- Akio Ohtsuka – Shunsui Kyoraku
- Tomokazu Sugita – Kensei Muguruma
- Romi Park – Toshiro Hitsugaya
- Fumiko Tachiki – Kenpachi Zaraki
- Ryusei Nakao – Mayuri Kurotsuchi
- Hideo Ishikawa – Jushiro Ukitake
- Naomi Kusumi – Ichibe Hyosube
- Yoji Ueda – Oetsu Mimaiya
- Tomoyuki Shimura – Tenjiro Kirinji
- Rina Satou – Senjumaru Shutara
- Ayumi Tsunematsu – Kirio Hikifune
- Takayuki Sugo – Yhwach
- Yuichiro Umehara – Jugram Haschwalth
- Shunsuke Takeuchi – Askin Nakk Le Vaar
- Ayana Taketatsu – Bambietta Basterbine
- Yuki Ono – Bazz-B
- Yumi Uchiyama – Candice Catnipp
- Natsuki Hanae – Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Satoshi Hino – Lille Barro
Some of these voice actors and actresses haven’t appeared in the anime, but have played different characters in the game Bleach: Brave Souls.
Where can I watch Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War?
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War airs every Monday from 24:00 on TV Tokyo, BS Teletext, Sendai Broadcasting, AT-X TV, and other networks in Japan. It also airs on Tuesdays on Hiroshima TV. It will air on Sundays on TV Shizuoka.
Internationally you can watch Bleach on Disney+ with certain delays expected in Europe. Simulcasts are expected in Canada, Latin America, Australia, and New Zealand. In the U.S. you can watch Bleach via the following streaming services: dTV, Anime Times, All-you-can-eat Anime, U-NEXT, dAnime Store, Bandai Channel, TELASA, J:COM on Demand, milplus, auSmart Pass Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Paravi, FOD, ABEMA, Hikari TV, Rakuten TV, Nico Nico Channel, Google Play and HAPPY! The popular go-to streaming site for people in the U.S. to watch Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War appears to be Hulu.
Are you enjoying Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War? Are you looking forward to the battle between Shinigami Captains and Sternritter? Let us know in the comment section below!