The Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 7 release date is on November 20, 2022.
On November 17, 2022, the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Tite Kubo’s Bleach manga titled Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War released 5 screenshots teasing the events that will occur in Bleach Episode 373 titled “Born in the Dark”.
A special preview trailer, narrated by the character Byakuya Kuchiki and voiced by Ryoutarou Okiayu has also been released and can be watched here:
The video is of a short poem by Byakuya, which states, “A petal falling, never to bloom again. A petal in flames, full of beauty.”
What is the plot of Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 7?
The previous episode left Bleach fans with a hell of a twist – Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto had been fighting a fake Yhwach all along, and once the real one showed up he cut Genryusai down easily!
Shunsui Kyouraku and Ukitake Juushirou, had both sensed the disturbance in spiritual pressure throughout Seireitei (Court of Pure Souls, the center of Soul Society) and felt a shiver travel down their spines.
Yhwach muses to himself that Genryusai and the 13th Court Guard Squads have changed. A thousand years ago, they were a group of cold-blooded killers kept in line by Genryusai’s strength. But after they defeated the Quincies and gained peace they had more to protect, more to love.
Yhwach muses that they became hesitant and weak over a foolish sense of justice and pride. A thousand years ago, when the Quincies died so did the real 13th Court Guard Squads.
Yhwach tells Jugram Hashwalth to tell Sternritter to thoroughly obliterate Soul Society without mercy.
Meanwhile, the Living World has become overrun with Sternritter (the Knights of the Star Cross). The Seireitei has been destroyed and is crumbling.
Amidst the despair, a tremendous spiritual pressure is felt throughout Seireitei, which heralds the arrival of Kurosaki Ichigo. As Ichigo and Yhwach finally face off what will happen? We’ll have to wait until Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 7 in order to find out!
What is the plot of Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War?
Things were peaceful in Ichigo’s hometown of Karakura until a group of new, mysterious Soul Reapers and a new enemy appeared. Ichigo is ready to grab his Zanpakto and jump in to protect his friends and allies from this new threat. Meanwhile, strange things are occurring in Soul Society from the mysterious disappearances of the residents in the Rukon district to the surge in the number of Hollows being destroyed in the World of the Living. When Soul Society comes under attack by a group calling themselves Wandenreich, it’s up to Ichigo to turn the tide of the bloody battle that ensues.
But who is this new enemy lurking in the shadows? Yhwach, the founder of all Quincies, decides to declare war against the Soul Society and gives them the following message, “Five days from now, the Soul Society will be annihilated by the Wandenreich.”
The dark history and truth that Soul Society has been trying to keep secret finally come to light and they must atone for their past.
Who are the members of the production team?
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War production team members include:
- Director – Tomohisa Taguchi (Twin Star Exorcists, Kino’s Journey – The Beautiful World, Akudama Drive)
- Script overseers – Masaki Hiramatsu and Tomohisa Taguchi
- Character designer – Masashi Kudo
- Music composer – Shiro Sagisu
- Chief Animation Directors – Michio Hasegawa, Sei Komatsubara, Kumiko Takayanagi
- Action Effects Animation Directors – Satoshi Sakai, Yoshihiro Kanno, Yong Hoon Chong
- Art Director – Yoshio Tanioka
- Art Design – Toshiki Amada
- Color Design – Saori Goda
- Editing – Akinori Mishima
- Director of Photography – Kazuhiro Yamada
- CG Directors – Toshihiro Sasaki, Kazushi Goto
- Sound Director – Yukio Nagasaki
- Sound Production – Zack Promotion
Who are the cast members?
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War cast members include:
- Masakazu Morita – Ichigo Kurosaki
- Fumiko Orikasa – Rukia Kuchiki
- Noriaki Sugiyama – Uryu Ishida
- Yuki Matsuoka – Orihime Inoue
- Hiroki Yasumoto – Yasutora Sado
- Kentaro Ito – Renji Abarai
- Shinichiro Miki – Kisuke Urahara
- Satsuki Yukino – Yoruichi Shihoin
- Binbin Takaoka – Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
- Houko Kuwashima – Sui-Feng
- Shouto Kashii – Rojuro Otoribashi
- Aya Hisakawa – Retsu Unohana
- Masaya Onosaka – Shinji Hirako
- Ryotaro Okiayu – Byakuya Kuchiki
- Tetsu Inada – Sajin Komamura
- Akio Ohtsuka – Shunsui Kyoraku
- Tomokazu Sugita – Kensei Muguruma
- Romi Park – Toshiro Hitsugaya
- Fumiko Tachiki – Kenpachi Zaraki
- Ryusei Nakao – Mayuri Kurotsuchi
- Hideo Ishikawa – Jushiro Ukitake
- Naomi Kusumi – Ichibe Hyosube
- Yoji Ueda – Oetsu Mimaiya
- Tomoyuki Shimura – Tenjiro Kirinji
- Rina Satou – Senjumaru Shutara
- Ayumi Tsunematsu – Kirio Hikifune
- Takayuki Sugo – Yhwach
- Yuichiro Umehara – Jugram Haschwalth
- Shunsuke Takeuchi – Askin Nakk Le Vaar
- Ayana Taketatsu – Bambietta Basterbine
- Yuki Ono – Bazz-B
- Yumi Uchiyama – Candice Catnipp
- Natsuki Hanae – Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Satoshi Hino – Lille Barro
Some of these voice actors and actresses haven’t appeared in the anime, but have played different characters in the game Bleach: Brave Souls.
Where can I watch Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War?
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War airs every Monday from 24:00 on TV Tokyo, BS Teletext, Sendai Broadcasting, AT-X TV, and other networks in Japan. It also airs on Tuesdays on Hiroshima TV. It will air on Sundays on TV Shizuoka.
Internationally you can watch Bleach on Disney+ with certain delays expected in Europe. Simulcasts are expected in Canada, Latin America, Australia, and New Zealand. In the U.S. you can watch Bleach via the following streaming services: dTV, Anime Times, All-you-can-eat Anime, U-NEXT, dAnime Store, Bandai Channel, TELASA, J:COM on Demand, milplus, auSmart Pass Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Paravi, FOD, ABEMA, Hikari TV, Rakuten TV, Nico Nico Channel, Google Play and HAPPY! The popular go-to streaming site for people in the U.S. to watch Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War appears to be Hulu.
Are you enjoying Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War? Are you looking forward to the upcoming fight between Ichigo and Yhwach? Let us know in the comment section below!