The JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 3 release date on Netflix is on December 1, 2022.
On November 18, 2022, the staff for the anime adaptation of Hirohiko Araki’s adventure, fantasy, and supernatural manga revealed a new trailer hyping JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 3, which is comprised of Episodes 25 through 38.
Part III will allegedly wrap up the Stone Ocean story. The next continuation of the series will be JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run anime.
You can watch the trailer on Netflix Anime’s official YouTube channel here:
The trailer reveals that Jolyne Cujoh finally executes her plan to escape Green Dolphin Street Prison and takes her friend Ermes Costello with her. Next, we see Narciso Anastasia tell Weather Forecast the girls have broken out of prison and asks what he will do. That’s when Narciso notices that Weather Forecast has a similar star-shaped tattoo to Jolyne’s. Does this mean Weather Forecast has some sort of connection to DIO?
As a Jolyne X Narciso shipper, it was nice to see Narciso worried about Jolyne, and seemingly recovered from his horrible injuries. But JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is known for killing off the “best friends and allies” of the Joestars so I’m worried about his ultimate fate. (May you all rest in peace: Caesar and Kakyoin).
Jolyne remarks that she has to “seal” what Pucci took. When Pucci uttered a secret phrase to the Green Baby it resulted in their fusion. Pucci is now a part of “DIO’s world”.
New enemies are also unveiled – the sons of DIO! Then we get a quick look at the final battle between Jolyne and Pucci. Pucci’s stand power is also finally revealed and it’s some kind of “time accelerating” skill. DIO had a “time-stopping power” so this is rather interesting.
How far will Pucci speed up time? Until the sun becomes a red giant and swallows up the Earth? We’ll have to wait until December 1st in order to find out!
What is the plot of JoJo Stone Ocean Part 3?
The story is set in the year 2011, in Florida. The story begins when a young woman named Jolyne Cujoh, who happens to be the daughter of Jotaro Kujo, is wrongfully accused of a crime she didn’t commit and ends up getting sent to a maximum-security prison.
Jolyne is in despair when she receives a pendant from her father that causes a mysterious power to awaken within her – the power of a stand. Jolyne ends up getting swept up into a century-spanning rivalry between the Joestar family and its greatest nemesis – the vampire Dio. Dio might be dead but his friend, the ideologue Enrico Pucci, plans to enact Dio’s last wishes.
Who are the main Japanese cast members?
Stone Ocean main Japanese cast members include:
- Ai Fairouz – Jolyne Cujoh
- Daisuke Ono – Jotaro Kujo
- Mutsumi Tamura – Ermes Costello
- Mariya Ise – Foo Fighter aka FF
- Atsumi Tanezaki – Emporio Alnino
- Yuichiro Umehara – Weather Report
- Daisuke Namikawa – Narciso Anasui
- Tomokazu Seki – Enrico Pucci
Who are the main English cast members?
Stone Ocean main English cast members include:
- Kira Buckland – Jolyne
- Tiana Camacho – Ermes Costello
- Brittany Lauda – F.F.
- Kane J. Murry – Sports Maximum
- Heather Gonzalez – Gloria Costello
- Patrick Seitz – Dio
- Luis Bermudez – Sonny Likir
- Amber Lee Connors – Gwess
- Yong Yea – Father Pucchi
Who are the members of the production team?
Stone Ocean production team members include:
- Producer – David Production
- Chief Director – Kenichi Suzuki (Parts 1-3)
- Series Director – Toshiyuki Kato (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan)
- Scriptwriter – Yasuko Kobayashi
- Character Designer – Masanori Shino (Black Lagoon, Gungrave, No Guns Life)
- Stand Designer – Shun’ichi Ishimoto (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind chief animation director)
- Sound Director – Yoshikazu Iwanami
- Music composer – Yugo Kanno
Are you looking forward to the conclusion of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean? Are you looking forward to seeing Jolyne and her allies face off against the sons of DIO and Pucci? Let us know in the comment section below!