You must meet Kaguya-sama if you enjoy rom-com anime! Crunchyroll’s Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 3 English dub release date was on April 22, 2022.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War’s third season, titled “Ultra Romantic,” premiered on April 9, 2022.
The highly anticipated third season of Kaguya-sama: Love Is War has recently begun streaming. The Kaguya-sama Season 3 English dub was released after only two episodes came out.
Fans can watch the series on Crunchyroll, which has both the English sub and dub versions available.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War is based on Aka Akasaka’s bestselling manga of the same name. On Viz Media, the bestselling manga by Aka Akasaka is also accessible in English.
At Studio A-1 Pictures, Shinichi Omata directed the anime. Yasuhiro Nakanishi handles scripts, while character design is handled by Yuko Yahiro.
Season 3 English dub Cast
The third season’s entire cast and crew can be found below.
- Alexis Tipton in the role of Kaguya Shinomiya (Miko in Mieruko-chan)
- Miyuki Shirogane is played by Aaron Dismuke (Senku in Dr. STONE)
- Chika Fujiwara is played by Jad Saxton (Tamaki in Fire Force)
- Austin Tindle in the role of Yu Ishigami (Ryo in Shenmue the Animation)
- Miko Iino is played by Madeleine Morris (Sorawo in Otherside Picnic)
- AmaLee as Ai Hayasaka (Marin in My Dress-Up Darling)
- Adolphe Pescarolo is played by Jeremy Inman (Obi in Fire Force)
- Kei Shirogane is played by Heather Walker (Hamusuke in Overlord)
- Maki Shijo (Mosin–Nagant in Girls’ Frontline) is played by Hope Endrenyi.
- Ian Sinclair plays the role of the narrator (Ronaldo in The Vampire Dies in No Time)
Kevin Thelwell, Oscar Seung, and Jeremy Inman provide additional voices.
Clifford Chapin will be Miyuki’s voice from the first episode till Aaron Dismuke returns from vocal rest.
Kaguya-sama Season 3 dub Crew
- Aaron Dismuke, Morgan Garrett, and Michelle Rojas are the ADR directors.
- Kim Morton is the ADR Engineer
- Jessica Sluys wrote the ADR script.
- Tyler Walker is the ADR Script Supervisor.
- Benjamin Tehrani is in charge of ADR preparation.
- William Dewell is the mix engineer.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War Season 3 story Synopsis
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane, two geniuses at the prestigious Shuchiin Academy, have developed emotions for one other.
They, on the other hand, are firm in their refusal to confess to the other, believing that the first one to do so is the “loser.”
What began as teenage obstinacy has morphed into a full-fledged “war,” complete with outrageous hijinks in an attempt to get the other to confess first.
While the setting sounds like a traditional rom-com, Kaguya-sama stands out for the depth, development, and biting wit of its characters.
While the rom-com genre is notorious for obsessing over the main characters’ love development, Kaguya-sama defies expectations with self-aware narrative.
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane, the two student council leaders, are believed to be in love…
But nothing has happened in over six months!? They are both pompous and incapable of being truthful.
Things have become tense, and they’ve been embroiled in a battle of “who can convince the other to proclaim their love first.”
Following an outbreak of crafty warfare between two privileged students in love, this is a brand-new romantic comedy.