The More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers English dub release date was on October 23, 2022.
On October 21, 2022, Crunchyroll revealed the English dub cast for the anime adaptation of Yuuki Kanamaru’s More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers (Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman) manga.
On October 9, 2022, More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers premiered on AT-X, Sun TV, Tokyo MX, and KBS Kyoto in Japan. On October 11, 2022, it premiered on BS11 in Japan. Crunchyroll is currently offering a simulcast for the series (in Japanese with English subtitles).
Who are the Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman English dub cast members?
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers dub cast includes:
- Lindsay Sheppard – Akari
- Ben Balmaceda – Jirou
- Macy Anne Johnson – Shiori
- Mike Haimoto – Minami
- Derick Snow – Kamo
- Molly Zhang – Natsumo
- Corey Pettit – Sachi
- Meg McClain – Mei
Additional voices will be provided by: Katelyn Barr, Matt David Rudd, Kayla Parker, Danielle Phillips, and Kristian Eros.
Who are the English dub production team members?
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers English dub team members include:
- Assistant ADR Director – Aaron Roberts
- ADR Engineer – Noah Whitehead
- ADR Script Supervisor – Emily Neves
- ADR Script Writer – Macy Anne Johnson
- ADR Prep – John Van Doren
You can watch the latest trailer for More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers on Crunchyroll’s official YouTube channel here:
What is the plot of More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers?
The story centers on high school student Jirou Yakuin, who has a crush on his childhood friend Shiori Sakurazaka. However, when his school implements a marriage training project about practicing to be a married couple, instead of getting paired with Shiori like he hoped he gets paired with a girl named Akari Watanabe.
To make matters even worse, Akari is his polar opposite and a gyaru – a girl with a flashy style. At first, Jirou finds Akari to be unattractive, but they decide to put their differences aside and try to act like the perfect married couple in order to attain enough points so that they can switch partners to end up with their respective crushes.
The goal of the program is to allow students to develop better social skills by interacting with a partner as if they were married and they are judged heavily by how well they work together. As Jiro and Akari set out to become the “perfect couple” and get to know each other their feelings begin to change.
Who are the members of the production team?
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers production team members include:
- Chief Director – Takao Kato (To Love-Ru, Pandora Hearts, Upotte!!)
- Director – Junichi Yamanoto (Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen, Monster Girl Doctor)
- Animation – Studio Mother
- Series composition/scriptwriter – Naruhisa Arakawa (Kingdom, Twin Star Exorcists, Upotte!!)
- Character designer – Chizuru Kobayashi (Lagrange – The Flower of Rinne, Pandora Hearts)
- Color key artist – Akira Nagasaka
- Art director – Naoko Akuzawa (Team TillDawn)
- Compositing director of photography – Misato Takahata (Moe)
- Editor – Ichiro Chaen (Typhoon Graphics)
The opening theme song “TRUE FOOL LOVE” is performed by Liyuu and the ending theme song “Stuck on you” is performed by Nowlu.
Where can I read the manga?
On March 2, 2018, More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers began its serialization in Kadokawa Shoten’s Young Ace magazine. Kadokawa has collected the manga’s chapters into individual tankobon volumes and as of May 2, 2022, eight have been released.
Are you looking forward to the English dub of More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers? Let us know in the comment section below!