On October 24, 2022, the official website for the anime film adaptations of Otono Shikata’s novels To All the Princes I Loved (Boku ga Aishita Subete no Kimi, BokuAi) and To the One Servant Who Loved You (Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku e, KimiAi) released a trailer for the two linked films.
The two films BokuAi and KimiAi premiered simultaneously in Japan on October 7, 2022. AnimeGeek will let you know when these two films become available in the U.S.
You can watch the trailer here:
The beginning of the trailer concentrates on the relationship between Satou Shiori and Hidaka Koyomi. These two teenagers fall in love when they meet at the False Science Institute, and decide to go to a parallel world in order to escape their parent’s remarriage so they won’t be considered step-siblings, but things end tragically. Koyomi doesn’t want to accept Shiori’s fate and will do everything in his power to change it – using science.
The second part of the trailer focuses on the relationship between shy boy Takasaki Koyomi and cool, intellectual, glasses-wearing Takahashi Kazune. Koyomi and Kazune’s romance goes so well that they even end up getting married. But it’s interesting to note that the female scientist that is aiding the Koyomi from the first parallel world appears to be Kazune. Also, Kazune tells Koyomi that they’ve moved from world #85 where they happen to be lovers there.
Depending on the order one watches these movies the fate of the characters will change! Make sure to let us know in the comment section below, which fate ended up becoming a reality due to the order in which you decided to watch these movies.
Who are the members of the production team?
BokuAi and KimiAi production team members include:
- Director – Jun Matsumoto (Clash of the Brothers, Senkou no Night Raid)
- Animation – Bakken Record
- Scriptwriter – Riko Sakaguchi (Kaguya-hime no Monogatari, Mary to Majo no Hana)
- Character Designer – Shimano
- Music composer – Takashi Ohmama
- Art Director – Yukari Yasuda
- Sound Director – Yuichi Imaizumi
- Producers – Tomoyuki Saito and Yukari Tachibana
- Animation Producer – Yutaka Oomatsu
The insert song “Rakka Ryuusui” will be performed by Keina Suda.
Who are the cast members?
BokuAi and KimiAi cast members include:
- Ai Hashimoto – Kazune Takigawa
- Hio Miyazawa – Koyomi Takasaki (he will also play the second Koyomi)
- Kimiko Yo – Kazune Takigawa (old woman)
- Miki Mizuno – Itoko Satou
- Tokuma Nishioka – Koyomi Takasaki (old man)
- Aju Makita – Shiori Satou
Are you looking forward to watching the two movies BokuAi and KimiAi? Let us know in the comment section below!