The First trailer PV for Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion, also known in Japan as Kanojo ga Koshaku-Tei ni Itta Riyu, was released. The anime adaptation was first announced in July 2022.
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion release date is in April 2023, in the Spring 2023 anime season.
The trailer PV gives a glimpse into the premise of the show. It also reveals and previews the OP theme song of Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion — “Always and Forever” by SERRA.
Here is the trailer PV released by the production team on the FRONTIERWORKS Youtube channel:
Cast and staff
The main cast of the anime includes:
- Yume Miyamoto (Rikka Takarada in SSSS.Gridman) as Raeliana McMillan/Rinko Hanasaki (In the original manhwa, the protagonist’s name before her reincarnation is Eunha Park)
- Yuichiro Umehara (Goblin Slayer in Goblin Slayer) as Noah Voltaire Wynknight
- Shuichiro Umeda (Izumi-kun in Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie) as Adam Taylor
- Shunichi Toki (Kazutora Hanemiya in Tokyo Revengers) as Keith Westernberg
- Akira Ishida (Gaara in Naruto) as Heika Demint
- Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki Sakata in Gintama) as Justin Shamal
- Yumika Yano (Megumi Matsushita in Hanebado!) as Vivian Shamal
- Junichi Suwabe (Yami Sukehiro in Black Clover) as Siatrich Newreal Chamos
Junichi Yamamoto is directing the anime at Studio Typhoon Graphics. Mitsutaka Hirota is in charge of the series scripts. Haruna Hashimoto is designing the characters. Keiji Inai is composing the music.
Here is the key visual released by the production team:
More about the series
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion is known as Kanojo ga Koshaku-Tei ni Itta Riyu in Japanese and Geunyeoga Gongjagjeolo Gaya Haessdeon Sajeong in Korean.
The anime is based on the South Korean web novel of the same name written by Milcha. The web novel has been serialized on Kakao’s KakaoPage platform. Its 159 chapters have been compiled into three volumes and a side story book.
The series also received a manhwa adaptation illustrated by Whale. It has been serialized on KakaoPage, and its chapters have been compiled into seven volumes to date.
The manhwa is published digitally in English by Tappytoon and in print in Japan by Kadokawa Shoten. Yen Press has licensed the series for English publication in North America.
For more information on the series, check out the official Kanojo ga Koshaku-Tei ni Itta Riyu anime website.