The first full trailer of Love Flops anime was released, revealing that the show will premiere in October 2022.
The anime was first announced back in March 2022 at AnimeJapan 2022. They also released a teaser PV with the announcement revealing the main cast of the show.
The full trailer PV of Love Flops anime shows the protagonist’s interactions with all the main heroines of the show. The trailer reveals the main staff and also reveals and previews the Love Flops OP theme song “Love? Reason why!!” by Konomi Suzuki.
Additional cast information was also released along with the trailer PV. Shiori Izawa (Nanachi in Made in Abyss) will play Raburin, an AI robot that supports our main character Asahi Kashiwagi.
Here is the trailer PV released by the production team on the Kadokawa anime Youtube channel:
Cast and staff
The previously announced main cast includes:
- Ryouta Oosaka (Sadao Maou in The Devil is a Part-Timer!) as Asahi Kashiwagi, just an average high school student.
- Miku Itou (Miku Nakano in The Quintessential Quintuplets) as Aoi Mizumisawa, a cheerful A-student.
- Ayana Taketatsu (Nina Nakano in The Quintessential Quintuplets) as Amelia Irving, a tsundere who can’t be honest.
- Rie Takahashi (Megumin in KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!) as Ilya Ilyukhin, a girl who likes to make snacks.
- Hisako Kanemoto (Erina Nakiri in Shokugeki no Souma) as Bai Mongfa, a gentle and reliable homeroom teacher.
- Marika Kouno as (Yumina Urnea Belfast in In Another World With My Smartphone) Karin Istel, a model soaring in personality.
- Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch Lamperouge in Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion) as Yoshio Ijuin, the self-proclaimed best friend of Asahi.
Nobuyoshi Nagayama (Life Lessons with Uramichi-Oniisan) is directing the anime at Studio Passione with Midori Yui and Fujiaki Asari as Assistant Directors. Ryo Yasumoto is in charge of the series scripts. Kazuyuki Ueda is designing the characters. He is also the Chief Animation Director. Kenichiro Suehiro is composing the music.
More about Love Flops
Love Flops or Renai Flops is an original TV anime series produced by Kadokawa. Its story follows the life of an average high school student, Asahi Kashiwagi. His life takes a turn when five girls from all over the world including Japan, the United States, Bulgaria, China, and Germany transfer to his school.
A manga adaptation of Renai Flops illustrated by Ryudai Ishizaka began serialization in Hakusensha’s Young Animal magazine on June 24, 2022.
For more information on the series, you can visit the official Love Flops anime website.