The first ever One Piece gym — “ONE PIECE FITNESS BragMen,” where you can train in the world of One Piece, opened in Shibuya, Tokyo, on January 13, 2023.
For those who don’t know, the name of the gym, “Bragmen,” comes from a book of the same name that Nami refers to in Little Garden.
There are three types of training programs in the gym:
- Deck Program (Studio)
- Pirate Functional Training
- One-on-One (Sashi) Training
In this article, I’ll focus on the Deck Program. In this program, the members will undergo group training in the deck (studio), which is modeled after the deck of a ship. The program is like stepping into the world of ONE PIECE.
BragMen Original Program
This program includes the Haki Projector Combat, which combines a projector with an instructor. The world view of One Piece and the dynamic images will raise your awareness of exercise and make it fun and enjoyable to continue working out.
The composition is a luxurious program that aggregates martial arts (boxing, kickboxing), muscle conditioning, and core control exercises.
The program consists of martial arts (boxing, kickboxing), muscle conditioning, and core control exercises. It is effective for burning fat, increasing muscle strength, and refreshing your mind. It may even awaken your Haki!
BragMen Excite Program
Become Luffy’s Gear 4 Bound Man in a high-intensity and minimal impact (less stress on knees, ankles, etc.) training program that uses the elastic surface of a mini trampoline.
The program consists of multiple tracks that combine Anaerobic and aerobic exercises, and the length of each track and the breaks in between are effective in stimulating adipose tissue and improving body composition.
BragMen Beauty Program
There are three beauty programs under the BragMen Beauty Program:
- Alabasta Belly Dance: It is an enchanting dance from ancient Egypt that Princess Vivi of Alabasta Kingdom is good at. This program is effective for shaping the pelvis, waist, and hips with body wave movements.
- Navy Pilates: This program is designed to build inner strength through simple movements while maintaining awareness of the core. It is recommended for those who are not confident in their posture or those who work at a desk a lot.
- Pirate Yoga: Character poses and simple yoga movements will be combined with breathing to create a supple mind and body.
Aren’t these training programs exciting as a One Piece fan? I’ll also let you guys know about the other training programs in another article.
You can check out the official One Piece manga on the Viz website. And you can watch the latest One Piece anime episodes every week on Crunchyroll.