The More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers anime release date has been revealed. The anime TV show is set to premiere on October 9, 2022. It will air on AT-X, Sun TV, TOKYO MX, and KBS Kyoto on October 9, and BS11 on October 11, 2022.
The anime was first announced back in November 2021. In May 2022, the official website for the series debuted as well as an official Twitter handle that revealed the main staff.
In addition to the October premiere date, an additional cast for the anime has also been announced. The additional cast includes:
- Minami Takahashi (Megumi in Shokugeki no Souma) as Sachi Takamiya
- Azumi Waki (Senko in Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san) as Natsumi Oohashi
- Yui Ogura (Onna Shinkan in Goblin Slayer) as Mei Hamano
- Sho Nogami (Leo Conrad in Zoids Wild Zero) as Sadaharu Kamo
- Shuichi Uchida (Johann in My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World) as Shu Terafune
Cast and staff
The main cast of More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers includes:
- Saori Onishi (Ais Wallenstein in Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) as Akari Watanabe
- Seiichiro Yamashita (Kakeru Naruse in Orange) as Jiro Yakuin
- Saki Miyashita as (Siesta in The Detective Is Already Dead) Shiori Sakurazaka
- Toshiki Masuda (Eijirou Kirishima in Boku no Hero Academia) as Minami Tenjin
You can check out this link on our website to learn more about the main characters.
Junichi Yamamoto (Otona no Bouguya-san) is directing the anime at studio MOTHER, with Takao Kato (To LOVE-Ru) as the Chief Director. Naruhisa Arakawa (Kingdom) is in charge of the series scripts. Chizuru Kobayashi is designing the characters.
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers manga
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers or Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman TV anime is based on the manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Yuki Kanamaru.
The manga has been serialized in Kadokawa Shoten’s Young Ace magazine since March 2018. As of May 2022, eight tankobon volumes have been released.
The story follows Jiro Yakuin, a third-year high school student who hopes to partner with his classmate Shiori Sakurazaka for a course but instead gets paired with Akari Watanabe, someone polar opposite to him.
But as chance would have it, Shiori gets paired with Minami Tenjin, the person Akari has a crush on. And so starts this comedy as Jiro and Akari reluctantly decide to cooperate with each other in order to reach the top ten, which would give them the right to exchange partners if both couples agree.
For more information on the series, you can visit the official Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman anime website.